If you ever suffer an oral accident or injury, you may be worried that a tooth extraction will be necessary. Although tooth extractions may be required if a tooth is severely damaged, there are numerous options to protect your teeth to ensure a damaged tooth can remain healthy for the rest of your life, even after it’s been damaged.
Dental bonding procedures are highly effective options to protect the surfaces of teeth with a porcelain or resin material to safely shield a tooth from future harm. Ask yourself the following questions to determine if a dental bonding treatment is right for you:
– Have you experienced any chips or cracks in your teeth as well as discolorations or other abnormalities?
– Do you know that any symptoms of tooth decay and cavities can be repaired with composite resin bonding treatments?
– Are you aware that spacing malocclusions and issues with the alignment of teeth can benefit from dental bonding treatments?
– Have you heard that dental bonding is an alternative to dental amalgam treatments for filling in cavities?
– Do you know that dental bonding treatments are effective if you have receding gums or portions of a tooth’s root is exposed?
– Are you aware that dental bonding treatments are effective for dramatically improving the look of teeth?
– Have you heard that dental bonding treatments are extremely durable and can last over 10 years before replacements may be necessary?
Come in and see for yourself the beauty of a bonded smile from the office of Gregg Balis DDS. To book an appointment with Dr. Gregg Balis or Dr. Glenn Huddleston at our dentist office in Palm Desert, California, call us at 760-610-0497, and a member of our team will gladly assist you.